In this episode of A Better Divorce Podcast with Andrea Vacca, we welcome guest Adam Dayan. Adam is a special education attorney based in New York. Having founded his own practice in 2009, he represents individuals with special needs and helps their parents/guardians plan for their long-term care. He is also host of The Curious Incident, a podcast for special needs families. Listen to episode 17 of The Curious Incident which features Andrea Vacca! https://www.dayanlawfirm.com/podcast/episode/cf308789/ep-17-navigating-divorceseparation-with-a-special-needs-child
Tune in to this episode as Adam Dayan talks about:
* The services Adam and his firm provides to clients for their children with special needs
* Suggested list of professionals that parents may want to consult with when considering an evaluation of their special needs child
* How do divorcing couples settle their viewpoints on their special needs child?
Learn more about Adam Dayan:
* Website: https://www.dayanlawfirm.com/
* LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/adamdayanesq/
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/DayanLawFirm
* Podcast: https://www.dayanlawfirm.com/podcast
* Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Call: 646-8667157
A Better Divorce Podcast with Andrea Vacca
A Better Divorce with Andrea Vacca is for those contemplating divorce or in the middle of the process and want to hear expert advice about how to navigate the emotional, legal, and financial issues in a more positive way, so they not only survive, but THRIVE after their divorce.