In this episode of A Better Divorce Podcast with Andrea Vacca, we welcome guest Sarah Armstrong, Good Divorce proponent and author of "A Mom's Guide to a Good Divorce: What to Think Through When Children are Involved."
Tune in to this episode for insights from Sarah Armstrong:
* The inspiration for Sarah writing “The Mom’s Guide to a Good Divorce”
* What a “good divorce” looks like
* Tips on getting into the right mindset for a divorce
* What goes into the early stages of setting yourself up for a good divorce
* How and why the Collaborative Divorce process worked for Sarah and her family, particularly her child, in her divorce
* How to minimize the impact of divorce on your children
Learn more about Sarah Armstrong:
* Connect with Sarah on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sarah-madden-armstrong-5432887/
* Follow “The Mom's Guide to a Good Divorce” on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-mom-s-guide-to-a-good-divorce/
* Visit Sarah’s website: https://www.momsguidetogooddivorce.com/
* Follow Sarah on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SMAauthor
* Buy Sarah’s book, “The Mom’s Guide to a Good Divorce”
A Better Divorce Podcast with Andrea Vacca
A Better Divorce with Andrea Vacca is for those contemplating divorce or in the middle of the process and want to hear expert advice about how to navigate the emotional, legal, and financial issues in a more positive way, so they not only survive, but THRIVE after their divorce.