In this episode of A Better Divorce Podcast with Andrea Vacca, we welcome guest Gabrielle Hartley, Esq., an online mediator and author. Gabrielle is a former court attorney to NYS Supreme Court Judge Jeffrey Sunshine. She is the author of “Better Apart: The Radically Positive Way to Separate” (Harper Collins 2019) and “The Secret to Getting Along and Why It's Easier than You Think” (Sourcebooks 2023). Gabrielle also has a popular TEDx on how to get along better using her Y.E.S. Method (Watch here: • The Secret To Getting Along is Easier Than You Think | Gabrielle Hartley | TEDxOakParkWomen).
Tune in to this episode as Gabrielle Hartley talks about:
* Gabrielle’s journey from attorney work inside the courtroom to mediation work solely online
* The impact of Gabrielle’s parents’ divorce and how it has influenced her work
* The importance of getting divorced in the most positive way possible
* The importance of patience when going through a divorce and tips on how to tap into your own
* Gabrielle’s key takeaway for everyone going through a divorce — “A step back is the best way forward”
Learn more about Gabrielle Hartley:
* Website: https://gabriellehartley.com/
* Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gabriellehartleyesq/
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/gabhartleyesq
* Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/gabriellehartleyesq/
* Book: Better Apart: The Radically Positive Way to Separate: https://gabriellehartley.com/better-apart-the-book/
* Book: The Secret to Getting Along and Why It's Easier than You Think: https://gabriellehartley.com/thesecrettogettingalong/
A Better Divorce Podcast with Andrea Vacca
A Better Divorce with Andrea Vacca is for those contemplating divorce or in the middle of the process and want to hear expert advice about how to navigate the emotional, legal, and financial issues in a more positive way, so they not only survive, but THRIVE after their divorce.