Divorce doesn’t have to be an endless process filled with arguments. At Vacca Family Law Group, we know that HOW you divorce matters. That’s why we strive to help our clients divorce or separate in a peaceful and productive manner. With our alternative dispute resolution strategies that do not involve litigation, you can move through your divorce with fewer costs, less time, and decreased animosity.
Whether you want a legal separation or divorce, our attorneys can help. With our legal care, you can resolve your divorce in a less-contentious manner. We offer several divorce services, including pre-divorce guidance, collaborative divorce, and mediation.
How Our Attorneys Help You
As qualified, award-winning divorce attorneys, we take your family into account when helping you negotiate your divorce terms. Our lawyers will help you:
- Stay out of court. Traditional litigation costs a fortune, and it ends with a judge making decisions for your family. Through our negotiation strategies, we ensure you stay out of court and keep your divorce under your control.
- Address divorce issues. With collaborative divorce, mediation, and other non-litigation methods, we help you address all of the issues that are necessary in your divorce. These may include division of assets, real estate and debts, parenting schedules and custody agreements, spousal maintenance, child support and more. Working through these issues in a collaborative environment will allow you to be transparent with your spouse and find solutions that meet both your goals.
- Make progress toward your end goal. Our lawyers advocate on your behalf and ensure that your interests are protected during negotiations. We’ll help you identify what is most important to you and keep the focus on your end goals as we move forward.
- Negotiate your divorce terms. Our attorneys are skilled negotiators who can help you find and pursue the solutions you want. We work with your spouse’s team so both your interests are represented, and you can reach a decision that works for both of you.
- Draft a durable settlement agreement. Near the end of the divorce process, we’ll draft a settlement agreement that reflects your unique negotiations. Because you and your spouse will have put so much thought into this agreement before signing it, you can expect it to last long into the future rather. This allows you to move on with a sense of security.
Divorce or separation is an intense process, but collaborative divorce, mediation and other non-litigation options can go a long way to helping you move forward to the life you want for yourself. When you work with a lawyer at Vacca Family Law Group, you can pursue the solutions you want while keeping things amicable and productive with your spouse.
Take Your First Step Toward a Better Tomorrow
To speak with one of our qualified attorneys today about resolving your divorce or separation amicably and productively, call us at 212-768-1115 or complete the form below to request a confidential consultation.
I’m Considering Divorce in NY, What Should I Do Next? How to Build Your Strong Support Team [Webinar]
Deciding that your marriage has come to an end and you want to divorce is one of the most challenging and most important decisions you will make. How do you build a strong support team to help you through the…Read More
In this 30-minute webinar hosted by award-winning collaborative divorce attorney and mediator Andrea Vacca and Certified Divorce Financial Analyst Ivy H. Menchel, CFP®, CBEC, CDFA, you will learn how to: ✓ Gather and organize your most important financial information ✓…Read More
With so many options for divorce these days, it’s hard to know which kind to choose – which kind is right for you. Collaborative divorce is becoming more common and focuses on the needs of the entire family. From the…Read More