Tune in to this episode as Aviva shares insights into:
- taking control of your finances before, during, and after divorce
- financial questions to consider as you are going through a divorce
- the most common post-divorce financial mistakes
- what you should do right now if you are contemplating a divorce
- what NOT to do if you are contemplating a divorce
Aviva Pinto is a Managing Director at Wealthspire Advisors in NY, a $20B RIA. Aviva works with divorcing individuals to determine the most appropriate course of action for their finances to help them feel more confident for the future. She is a CDFA, CDS, and on the finance counsel of Forbes.com.
Learn more about Aviva Pinto:
Visit her business website: https://www.wealthspire.com/our-team/aviva-pinto-cdfa-cds/
Connect with Aviva on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/avivapinto/
A Better Divorce Podcast with Andrea Vacca
A Better Divorce with Andrea Vacca is for those contemplating divorce or in the middle of the process and want to hear expert advice about how to navigate the emotional, legal, and financial issues in a more positive way, so they not only survive, but THRIVE after their divorce.