Join Andrea Vacca at the exEXPERTS Open House on Monday, June 27th
What Type of Divorce is Right for You?
Are you in the process of choosing a divorce process? We know it can be overwhelming and you and your spouse may be confused about how to proceed. That’s why we’re thrilled to announce that Andrea Vacca will be part of an esteemed panel discussing the 3 most common processes: Collaboration, Mediation, and Litigation.
The Benefits of Collaborative Divorce
Collaborative Divorce helps divorcing couples come to a mutually agreed upon, negotiated settlement without the threat of court. It offers a civilized, solutions-based approach to ending a relationship. Collaborative Divorce also keeps a divorcing or separating couple in control of the process rather than giving that control to a judge.
Because clients agree with their attorneys that they will not go to court, the process is more flexible and less adversarial. Each client has their own advocate, but the negotiations focus on interests and solutions rather than positions and demands. The goal is to improve the couple’s ability to communicate and understand each other, both during the process and after the divorce. The attorneys are committed to helping lay a foundation that will build a healthier relationship.
If you want to know more about Collaborative Divorce, Mediation or Litigation be sure to sign up for the exEXPERTS Open House – What Type of Divorce is Right for You?
The exEXPERTS Open House will explore:
- The difference between mediation, collaboration, and litigation of a divorce.
- The types of questions you should ask when interviewing divorce professionals.
- How to manage your expectations so you proceed in a way that works best for you and your family.
- How to get support and realize you are not alone in this journey and that it really will be ok.
- The importance of educating and empowering yourself so you can take charge of your life and choices.
You’ll also have the opportunity to ask the divorce professional panelists, Andrea Vacca, Susan Guthrie, and Billie Tarascio, direct questions. Sign up today.