Free Event Mar 18 – Emotional Economics of Divorce
Andrea Vacca will be amongst the panelists at an upcoming free event, Emotional Economics of Divorce
When? Tuesday, March 18, 2014 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM (EDT)
Where? Citrin Cooperman, 529 5th Ave, 4th Floor, New York, NY 10175
Marriage may be about love, but divorce is all about the money.
Divorce experts share vital information on strategies and decisions that can significantly benefit you as you navigate the legal and financial challenges presented by your divorce. Receive tips on staying calm, being prepared and creating the best possible financial outcome for everyone.
Topics of discussion will include:
- Understanding legal and financial considerations as you negotiate your divorce
- Learn what a divorce financial analyst is and how one is integral to the legal process – before, during and after your divorce
- Tools that will enable you to stay calm and clear as you negotiate difficult conversations with your soon-to-be-ex
- The secret to overcoming fear and uncertainty regarding the outcome of your divorce
- How you can use this challenging time to grow personally while going through your divorce with grace and dignity
- Understanding the roles of a forensic accountant in a divorce matter and the legal issues that may affect economic aspects of your divorce
- How to avoid unnecessary costs during the divorce process
- Process options to keep your divorce less adversarial and avoid litigation
Speakers will be available for Q & A after the program and refreshments will be served.
Click here to register and to read more about the event.
Vacca Family Law Group
60 E 42nd St #764 New York, NY 10165 email@example.com