I was interviewed on the Kate Anthony Divorce Survival Podcast about how Collaborative Divorce offers a way to bring respect to the divorce process and work with professionals who model the behavior you wish to express. In the end, everyone’s going to be better off; you, your spouse, and most importantly, your children:
We discuss Collaborative Divorce as aprocess that includes creating a roadmap for your divorce and specifically details the jobs for each member of the team, including:
- How you will be working together
- The need for transparency and honesty
- How the process will come to an end
Also listen on iTunes, Spotify or your favorite podcast provider.
- Collaborative Divorce – what the hell is it? (7:37)
- The difference between mediation and Collaborative Divorce (10:25)
- How Andrea came to work in Collaborative Divorce (11:00)
- Collaborative colleagues offer a different mindset to divorce (21:00)
- How to know whether you should meditate or do Collaborative Divorce (15:26)
- Andrea shares the story of her parents’ divorce and how it affected her family (30:04)
- How to start a conversation about Collaborative Divorce with your spouse (40:00)
- What is positive psychology and how it plays into Andrea’s work as a Collaborative professional (43:16)
- Collaborative Divorce can help high-conflict couples through the divorce process (48:00)
If you want a #NoCourtDivorce and want to discuss the collaborative divorce team approach to divorce, contact us Vacca Family Law Group.