We understand that significant changes can take place after divorce and separation and that these changes can require the original agreement or judgment order to be amended. For example, a spouse may lose their job, become disabled or wish to relocate. A child may develop special education needs or become ill. We assist clients in evaluating whether they have the right to modify the original agreement and/or judgment and if so how best to achieve that goal.