Email: AVacca@vaccalaw.comDivorce is difficult—but it need not be devastating.
Hello. I’m Andrea.
I help my clients end their marriages without destroying their families. I get to know my clients, their concerns, and their goals for their future. I then assist them crafting an agreement that will meet those goals.
Divorce doesn't mean having to suffer the emotional and financial turmoil with which it is often associated.
As an attorney in the collaborative divorce process, I am a strong advocate for my client without being adversarial, and without inflaming the strong emotions that can arise during a divorce.
As a mediator in the mediation process, I help both parties—you and your spouse—to hear each other, bridge your differences, and arrive at an agreement that works for both of you.
Divorce is more than dividing assets or reconciling balance sheets—it is about you and your future. The decisions you make during the divorce process will affect you and your family for the rest of your life. By being educated on your options, you will be better prepared to make decisions that will allow you to move forward … without regret.
I’d be happy to explain the options available to you, and assist you in selecting the best option for you and your family. I look forward to speaking with you.My Bio
I am a mediator and collaborative lawyer and I am a leader and member in many professional organizations that reflect my interest in dispute resolution and family law issues including:
- President of the Board of Directors of the New York Association of Collaborative Professionals
- Associate Director of the National Association of Divorce Professionals
- Member of the New York Women's Bar Association
- Member of the International Association of Collaborative Professionals
- Member of the Family and Divorce Mediation Counsel of Greater New York
- Member of New York City Bar Association
- Member of the New York State Bar Association
I graduated from SUNY College at Buffalo with a B.A. in Journalism and from Albany Law School of Union University with a J.D. I was admitted to the New York State Bar in 1993 and to the Federal Bar, N.D.N.Y. in 1994. I received a Certificate in Positive Psychology in 2013.